No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I lad long hair used to get whistled at by men on constuction sites, used to piss me off to no end as I had a beard at the time also.

ANyway, back to ranting.

Next door are up to their usual tricks again, they weren't in yesterday so it was peaceful, but we've seen 20 black guys go in there, all part of the same yardie group the prick next door is part of, and the musics been jacked up to full blaze, while I could easily whack on my own music and engulf theirs, Nan's here and she's 78, so it wouldn't be nice for her to have to deal with that, whats more i've got a really bad case of the flu and anythings giving me a throbbing headache at the moment.
    Its christmas, you'd figure people would be nice for once in their lives and keep things to a low, but apparantly not, we'd complain to the council, but not to pull the race card, all the council in this area is black/caribbean and they deliberately ignore these kind of reports, or if they have to send people around, they'll laugh the noise off although it can be heard LOUD in every room
    of the house and say theres jack we can do about it.

EDIT: Yeah I know we had words with them yesterday, but they deliberately do it to piss us off as we're the only neighbours who can hear it as our walls are connected.
    They even went so far as to cancel selling their house to white people because they knew it'd infuriate us *being the only white/mixed race family on the road*, which was confirmed when we overheard the mother of that house shouting it while drunk on the phone.
    As much as i'd love to go round there with a club and beat them all to death, the irony is while i'd be doing the world a service, i'd get done for it, meh.
    Last edited by The Dude; 12-25-2008, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      When I lad long hair used to get whistled at by men on constuction sites, used to piss me off to no end as I had a beard at the time also.
      LOL!!!!!!

on topic now, i got into another christmas brawl with my pops

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
        LOL!!!!!!

on topic now, i got into another christmas brawl with my pops
        Reach me when you next get online.

Comment

• My sister is horribly annoying and stuck up.

It makes me angries.

Comment

• my brother and cousin both messed up my PS3 on Christmas Eve and set it to High Definition, and i don't have a HDMI cable or a HD TV.

now all it does is display a blank screen, oh what will i do?

and i couldn't play Dead Space and COD5 on Christmas day
            Last edited by missvalentine; 12-26-2008, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Buy a HDMI cable or take it back to the shop, I guess..
              Do you have any friends with a HDTV? I thought Dead Space was poor anyway so not much lost there. :re:
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-26-2008, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                my brother and cousin both messed up my PS3 on Christmas Eve and set it to High Definition, and i don't have a HDMI cable or a HD TV.

now all it does is display a blank screen, oh what will i do?

and i couldn't play Dead Space and COD5 on Christmas day

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  XD thank you the dude, it works again now, YAY.

Comment

• Well, 2 DAYS AFTER MY 360'S GUARANTEE RAN OUT, the picture has packed in. Not RROD, so they won't fix it. Playing Last Remnant, and all of a sudden the picture went fluorescent pink. Went back to the Dashboard, it was fluorescent green. Checked the HDMI cable was plugged in, took it out and tried it with the AV cables, no picture. No picture at all. Kicked the 360, put it on again and now the dashboard is fluorescent pink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                      Well, 2 DAYS AFTER MY 360'S GUARANTEE RAN OUT, the picture has packed in. Not RROD, so they won't fix it. Playing Last Remnant, and all of a sudden the picture went fluorescent pink. Went back to the Dashboard, it was fluorescent green. Checked the HDMI cable was plugged in, took it out and tried it with the AV cables, no picture. No picture at all. Kicked the 360, put it on again and now the dashboard is fluorescent pink.
                      alexia it never helps kicking it XD it just makes it worse hmmm then what can you do about it ??

Comment

• then what can you do about it ??
                        Perhaps throw it on the main road. There's nothing I can do except buy a new one, it's not giving out any picture on the HDMI or AV cables.

It's so annoying, I was really enjoying Last Remnant as well, but it's impossible to play it in shades of bright green/pink, if any picture at all.
                        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-28-2008, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Sell it on e-bay for spares and repairs and put the money towards buying a new one, or Microsoft will repair them...for about £70. I got hold of a second hand box with all the cables and a pair of controllers for £110, then sold the leads and a controller as well as the dead X-box. I didn't hit a profit but I didn't spend £70 either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                            Perhaps throw it on the main road. There's nothing I can do except buy a new one, it's not giving out any picture on the HDMI or AV cables.

It's so annoying, I was really enjoying Last Remnant as well, but it's impossible to play it in shades of bright green/pink, if any picture at all.
                            hmmm cant you get a cheap one then now ? maby ?

Comment

• That sucks Alexia. Ice's did the same thing, with the video crapping out as well.

Comment

• You can induce the RROD(check Youtube) and tell them to repair it. It'll be replaced for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X