Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
    Look like a bloody tart!
    More like a (younger) Gillian Anderson, but maybe that's just me.

Comment

• ^Now that you mention it there's definetely a resemblance.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        More like a (younger) Gillian Anderson, but maybe that's just me.
        I've never been compared to her before. I'm honoured lol.
        I always get told I look like Julia Roberts though, right from the time I was about 12

EDIT: Here's some more pictures of me and my fiance' when we went to Movie World. This was the trip we got engaged
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Kruspe12; 11-01-2010, 08:42 PM. Reason: Added in pictures

Comment

• All the crazy wackyness that happened during and before Halloween can be seen on Facebook:

Comment

• Got PlayStation?

Thought I would put a photo up to make people laugh.

I do love my PlayStations
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
              Got PlayStation?

That is a shitload of PlayStations mate. What's with the extra spare PS1 consoles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
                That is a shitload of PlayStations mate. What's with the extra spare PS1 consoles?
                Well I like to mod and mess around with them (they all work perfectly) But yeah I just like saving them from good will stores and like garage sales and what not. On average they are only $2-$3AUD each time and I just can't say no at that price.

That's 16 there, I think I have more around somewhere. I have alot of PS2's as well as they are very cheap to pick up too here about $20AUD a pop, You just have to know where to look I want to do some very nice painting mods soon to the PS1's tho.

Now I think of it I have lots of SNES and loads of N64's too, I just get them cheap alot. I'm well aware I have an addiction.

Comment

• Are they all just Australian Playstations or are they JP and US too?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    Are they all just Australian Playstations or are they JP and US too?
                    They are all PAL yet some are "modded" from previous owners. Actually I think one at least is genuinly NTSC/UC.

Comment

Got PlayStation?

Awww man! I have enough trouble just finding 1 console that works! I must know your secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                        Awww man! I have enough trouble just finding 1 console that works! I must know your secret!
                        I'll give you a hint, the store "SAVERS" That is if you are in Melbourne, I'm not sure if they are in other states yet..

Comment

I'll give you a hint, the store "SAVERS" That is if you are in Melbourne, I'm not sure if they are in other states yet..
                          Oh, well I'm waaaaay out of luck on that one *coughbundabergcough*
                          I feel like such a hick sometimes... Just have to wait until my next trip to Brisbane

Comment

So true. My local Savers tends to severely underestimate the going rate for old consoles and instead put outrageous prices on useless electronics or parts to things they don't have all the pieces to.
                            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by romis138 View Post
                              So true. My local Savers tends to severely underestimate the going rate for old consoles and instead put outrageous prices on useless electronics or parts to things they don't have all the pieces to.
                              Cool I didn't know they had em in the USA. (the store I mean)

Comment

• I´m obviously not Yubaba... Yubaba !! This was in a comic event (Continuara) last week or so
                                Last edited by Guest; 11-26-2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X