No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tempted to come over just to loot...

Comment

• Does have a lot of nice stuff. If you wanted to come down, lemme know and I'll show you where it is.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-17-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• A quick snapshot I took of myself. Can see my Deadly Silence poster along with a few of my figures watching me, heh.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Spera01; 07-17-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          You look like you could be Bryan Alvarez's son.

Also, cute pic Alexia. Back when I went to India in January, quite a few people in my group were curious about that fish skin therapy thing. Rupee to Dollar exchange = astronomical, so that was a steal for a lot of the ladies.
          I kind of see the resemblance.

Comment

• Kaneco, you did a really good job of making your 3DS Mii look like you! XD..
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
              Kaneco, you did a really good job of making your 3DS Mii look like you! XD..
              The hair is the biggest issue, but that's as close as I can get with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                As for the hat... yeah lol, they sell a few like that at Forbidden Planet, some guy even stopped me in the shopping centre saying "Excuse me, sorry, I know it's really random, but where did you get your hat? My son LOVES Mario".
                We have those goomba caps (and other thingies) at the local GameStops here.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                You guys still have a Forbidden Planet? I thought they were extinct now.
                I dropped by one of those whilst visiting Belfast a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Forbidden Planet is the only place that sells that sorta stuff over here. GAME are pretty crap for accessories. Forbidden Planet has loadsa stuff, most of Gareth's tops are from there.

DM, you can get stuff online from there as well.

www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk / http://forbiddenplanet.com/

Comment

• I knew they lived online, but I thought all the bricks and mortar buildings were gone.

Comment

• Nope. One over in good ol' Leicester. I think they have a bigger one in Nottingham too.

Comment

• There's one in Croydon too near the train station. Would stay away though, its a wretched hive of scum and villainy..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                          There's one in Croydon too near the train station. Would stay away though, its a wretched hive of scum and villainy..
                          No, that would be Stoke.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Comment

• hey..you look nothing like your avatar! That's fraudulence!

Comment

• Holy shit, you're a skull!?

Comment

Working...
                                X