X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need a white scarf as well ;)

Comment

• This is me.
      Last edited by Red Queen; 05-30-2008, 09:53 PM.
      http://www.residentevildatabase.com
      Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• You look a friend of mine, although she's Dominican/Puerto Rican. Regardless of nationality differences, that picture is very pretty

Comment

• I don't suppose your name is Monique, is it? I recall Ice sending me a photo of a girl he talked to that looked a lot like you do a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            I don't suppose your name is Monique, is it? I recall Ice sending me a photo of a girl he talked to that looked a lot like you do a long time ago.
            Oh yes, that's me!
            I had a great friendship with Ice [and most of my english I got from him, lol], too bad we lost contact...

Comment

• Ahh ;) Welcome!

Comment

• Thank you, Dot! Guess I'll just be a regular user here in THIA's forum, so I can practice my english again, and I really like this place! ;)

Comment

• Welcome

Comment

• Its been awhile since I put mine on, so i'll update with something;

Was bored and had been heckled to update my facebook profile picture *as i've had short hair for almost a year now and in the profile picture it was shoulder length* so messed around with the camera delay settings while I had family in the other room to make a cheesy picture. :p

Comment

• didn't know you had it cut, ciaran cool anyway nice pics

Comment

• Very curly hair (it had been raining, my hair goes mad when it gets wet)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                          didn't know you had it cut, ciaran cool anyway nice pics
                          Pretty certain I had told you, I did get it cut last year Julyish then grew it out again till feburary then shaved it all off to regrow.

Comment

• Now that I think about it, how many asians are there on this board? >_>

*feels out of place*

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                              Pretty certain I had told you, I did get it cut last year Julyish then grew it out again till feburary then shaved it all off to regrow.
                              don't shave it again, you know i like passing my hands through it

my hair's cut to your old hair length now btw, we could've been twins!

Comment

• Me dippin on a corner in the Camaro!

my red camaro in the middle

sorry its kinda off topic lol

me standing to the very left

Comment

Working...
                                X