No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...you should see me in armour and carrying an axe. Yes, I have done it. I don't think a picture exists though. Although there is that movie of me with pigtails singing something or other...

Thanks for the compliments, though. Yes, the beard is mighty. And yes, my kids are cute.

Comment

• Damn I want a beard like Barry, but no...instead I get this Enrico Mustache. Crap.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Darkmoon you look so awesome with that beard! It's epic. Your kids are cute too.

How does one grow such a mighty beard?

Comment

• time,thats all it takes.

Comment

• ...and the souls of those forum dwellers that offend me.

It was simply a case of at eighteen I stopped shaving. I was fed up with cutting myself. It took a long time to grow in right, and for a while was very patchy, but after a year or so it did the job. Now I just trim it with scissors every month or so.

Comment

• ...and the souls of those forum dwellers that offend me.

It was simply a case of at eighteen I stopped shaving. I was fed up with cutting myself. It took a long time to grow in right, and for a while was very patchy, but after a year or so it did the job. Now I just trim it with scissors every month or so.

Comment

• C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

eh i trim around every 2 months.

anyways i found that old pic of mine, when i get near a scanner ill post it up here.

Comment

• Where's Walter and Donny?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Where's Walter and Donny?
                    That soooooooooo went over my head

Comment

• Well,you look like you're about to bite the cameraman at least.

Comment

• Nearly did.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          whats so cool about smoking and drinking?
                          Bad hangover?? Cmon now we've all had a drink let's not say thing's we will regret.

Comment

• I usually dont like this pic but its the only one i have with just me in it.
                            Last edited by VanRedgrave13; 07-10-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Those kids are the epitome of adorable Darkmoon.

Comment

• Yeah, they really are Darkmoon. Plus, awesome beard.

I found some random footage of myself, I don't know why but it seems in every photo I find... I'm dressed like the Merchant.

Crappy photo, I can't remember what exactly everyone was doing or WHY I'm dressed like the Merchant carrying around a lamp. I'm going to assume it was for a friend's twenty-first and I was the only person NOT drunk.

Honestly, I'm kicking myself for being unable to find some "normal" photos.
                                Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-12-2009, 01:57 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X