Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
    Lol hell yeah, Best rapper ever. Sure do miss him.
    omg white people still listen to rap? i thought we were finally done with that?
    well as long as you are not an ass hole i guess its ok lol

Comment

• Originally posted by umbrella corpse View Post
      Uh bit judgmental don't you think? I don't just listen to rap, I'll listen to any music so long as it's good. Just because you listen to rap doesn't make you an asshole, people are assholes because of the way they act and things they say.

Comment

wow dude.seriously?

Comment

Uh bit judgmental don't you think? I don't just listen to rap, I'll listen to any music so long as it's good. Just because you listen to rap doesn't make you an asshole, people are assholes because of the way they act and things they say.
          totally agree man but rap tends to turn people into assholes by making them think its cool to talk and act like they do inb the music as in rap it is cool to be a gun toting bitch slapping pimp...most of the time but yes that was a bit preachy sorry

Comment

• ever hear of Gospel rap?

Comment

• Originally posted by ValentineKnight View Post
              ever hear of Gospel rap?
              yes and jewish rap but that's not the case here..not to mention that most rap is racist. i could sit here all day quoting "artist after "artist" that talks shit about us that's why i stopped listening to it because i don't feel the need to be treated like shit for profit and if you can listen to that shit and be ok with it than that's your choice and no one can stop you although i wish we could so that this blackification of all the entertainment biz would slow down.

Comment

Oh my god!!! I shall never ever ever ever forgive you for that. Pure evil! I don't really do I??

lol, there's nothing wrong with your hair. Although I don't see any resemblance between you and Paul...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  lol, there's nothing wrong with your hair. Although I don't see any resemblance between you and Paul...
                  Ah thank you, I think MissValentine was having a bad day and wanted to be an ass lol. That's the only explanation to saying such an evil thing.

Comment

yes and jewish rap but that's not the case here..not to mention that most rap is racist. i could sit here all day quoting "artist after "artist" that talks shit about us that's why i stopped listening to it because i don't feel the need to be treated like shit for profit and if you can listen to that shit and be ok with it than that's your choice and no one can stop you although i wish we could so that this blackification of all the entertainment biz would slow down.
                    Actually I hate rap music(save Gospel rap which aint bad)and what do you mean by "blackification"?

Comment

• ^ The word "Blackification" made me laugh.

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                      Ah thank you, I think MissValentine was having a bad day and wanted to be an ass lol. That's the only explanation to saying such an evil thing.
                      Lol, i was just making jokes, no harm intended. You don't look like the pinnacle of evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                        ^ The word "Blackification" made me laugh.

Lol, i was just making jokes, no harm intended. You don't look like the pinnacle of evil.

I know you was joking, you are forgiven.

Comment

No no, I see quite a large resemblance....

Comment

• nice pic p anderson, u look good i tried to make a picture for my profile how did it come out?

Last edited by sweetlollygirl; 06-05-2009, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• You should quit while you're ahead, Umbrellacorpse.

Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
                              nice pic p anderson, u look good i tried to make a picture for my profile how did it come out?

Whose facebook are you getting these pics from anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
                                nice pic p anderson, u look good i tried to make a picture for my profile how did it come out?

Uh alot better than mine. Some of you guy's need to seriously cut down on the hate, why so serious?
                                Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 06-05-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X