No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha Taylor your pictures are awesome.

Comment

• Hahaha, awesome photos Taylor.
      It all makes perfect sense now.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Lol awesome pic's Medic, That smoke look's a little thick. You either smoke cigar's or some of Jamacia's finest judging from your last pic I'm thinking the later.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
          Lol awesome pic's Medic, That smoke look's a little thick. You either smoke cigar's or some of Jamacia's finest judging from your last pic I'm thinking the later.

LOL thanks! Actually I'm smoking Hookah tobacco(I'm not lying I swear! lol)... It was blackberry and rose flavored. Really good. The last pic is a result of too much alcohol

Comment

• whats so cool about smoking and drinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              whats so cool about smoking and drinking?

Well, its fun to do on occasions but not all the time... and its certainly not considered cool. You can have fun without smoking or drinking. I do all the time. This was just something that I do every once and a while, not an everyday thing

Comment

• Me, before the evil took residence in my soul.

Last edited by REmaster; 07-10-2009, 12:13 AM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• damn i wish i had one of my old pics i had a cowboy hat on with a MM shirt riding a tricycle drinking juice from a bottle. Definetly my favorite pic of me lol

Comment

• So you can see the picture? It's not showing up on my screen lol.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• yha i can see it

use IMG codes not HTML or what ever it is

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        So you can see the picture? It's not showing up on my screen lol.

Yeah, I can see it too... You were a cute kid

Comment

• See? Even I was younger. Once. Many years ago.

And now I look like this.

Comment

• i.love.your.BEARD!

im jealous.

Comment

• That picture is the epitome of awesome, Darkmoon. The kids are beautiful and you seem like a really great dad.

Comment

• Damn DM you look like a Viking
                                I hope my kids are that cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X