No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion, or the opinion of the Academy. Your opinion, Academy's opinion. You...Academy..

...hmm.

Comment

• ^ True, 11 academy awards is quite the achievement. The other films got a lot of awards too.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      um yes i no that. I fucked up on purpose. Why would you find a beard
      Fix it. Please.

Comment

• lotr and beards in a picture of people topic >.< i thought i was bad for going off topic sometimes and just so we know gnadalf wins with his beard damn wise magic users always have longer pointy beards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
          Honestly, I'm kicking myself for being unable to find some "normal" photos.
          You really need to just say "cheese" in front of a camera, and not throw on a costume that covers your face first.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            Your opinion, or the opinion of the Academy. Your opinion, Academy's opinion. You...Academy..

...hmm.

hmm...my opinion...academy's opinion.

im gonna pick mine cause I think im more important than the Academy. Again its a OPINION! Get it through your thick fucking skull the Academy thought it was a good movie and so did alot of other people hey thats cool they voiced theirs i voiced mine.

Comment

• Ya know...I tried getting back on topic, but I'm not gonna let someone try insulting me like that.

Your opinion matters most to you, as well it should. But the fact is that the majority of people(including the people who get paid to give out the most prestigious awards a film can win) thought it was an excellent movie. All 3 of them, actually.

It's hard to take you seriously when you say "NO I DONT LYK IT ITS A STUPID MOVIE" and you don't even use a SHRED of information to back up what you say. It was stupid? How? How was it stupid? Maybe you just couldn't understand the story.

And nice try baiting me...but it's not gonna work. Get that through your thick skull.
              Last edited by Vector; 07-13-2009, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Hello, kiddies. It's me again. You know what I'm going to say, don't you? Would you like to say it along with me?

'Play nice children. Don't make me hurt you in ways that your minds are incapable of comprehending.'

There. Wasn't that fun? Seriously, though. This turns into a shit slinging match and I will throw around infractions like a Catholic School Girl giving out sexual favours.

Comment

You really need to just say "cheese" in front of a camera, and not throw on a costume that covers your face first.
                  I dislike having my photo taken, and any of the ones I've posted here are ones that friends' have taken of me without me realizing it until they've sent them to me.

Otherwise I avoid the camera, which is why I haven't got any "normal" photos.

((Thank you DM)).
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

I dislike having my photo taken, and any of the ones I've posted here are ones that friends' have taken of me without me realizing it until they've sent them to me.

((Thank you DM)).
                    SAME HERE (mostly... I have a Phil Collins parody pic is on here a few pages back, and I liked doing THAT)!

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    It's ALWAYS time for Clerks.
                    Last edited by Dan Corson; 07-13-2009, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• This question is going to keep me awake tonight.

Comment

Well, don't 'kick yourself' for being unable to find normal photos, then.

Comment

Well, don't 'kick yourself' for being unable to find normal photos, then.
                          I can kick myself for disliking the camera, OR for wearing a costume the majority of times when I have had my photo taken as it really just means "Oh dear, I can't seem to find any photos out-of-costume OR not on sets... too bad, I'll just post one of these random ones then". There is no need to respond in such a manner.

And to Dan, I liked that parody photo - you did a good job with it.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Whoa, take it easy. I had no malice in that post whatsoever. I did not mean anything by it.

Comment

• FRI night to SAT morning we had an airsoft scenario game. The theme was night recon and counter-recon tactics with primary goal to set up a camp, a defensive parameter around it and basically run the whole op so that you wont get scouted and screwed in the dusk when the "weapons free" order is given and teams start spiking each other. I havent served in the army, so I dont know the night-ops principles yet, but popular Vietnam war movies have given us a lot of ideas that weve been incorporating. For example, night-time counter-recon ambushes have proven to be amazingly effective, especially once the immediate area around the campsite has been throughly marked down and the routes have been mapped.

At 04:00 AM was the main event of the game, which was assaulting and securing a building. This was a mutual goal for both teams.

Ive planned a number of airsoft scenario games in the spirit of Afganistan-USSR conflict and so far its doing great.

A couple of pics.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 07-22-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• I can't wait to get that shaved off tomorrow I look a rite geek at the moment lol, I always get it shaved on a no. 2 or 3 cos my hair always grows curly and the back always spikes up
                                This is how I normally look i'm the one in black jacket with gray stripe across the chest.
                                Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-25-2009, 06:20 AM.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X