• I reckon I'll look like Martin Summers in twenty years:

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

I reckon I'll look like Martin Summers in twenty years:

And John makes his return!

Welcome back.

Comment

• ^ Yay! I always love his biting sarcasm.

Anyway, actually, per Mr. Spencer's (I feel like I don't know him enough to have me calling him John ) inquiry on my visitor wall, here is a picture of moi taken yesterday. I'm doing a stupid pose because we're working with a Photoshop-style program in Computer Apps and I had to work around a picture.

As you will see, sir... yeah, not quite like Chris Redfield. XD
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 12-16-2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Ahh, it's amusing how you picture someone as bearing an appearance similar to their avatar, especially if they've had that avatar for a long time. It's pretty much all you have to go off, for the longest time someone on my MSN list actually thought I resembled the CSM from The X-Files.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• ...does that mean people belief I look like a maschine driven berserk by the infection of an Angel? Sweet.

Comment

• And I look like an infested Zerg Queen. Awesome.

Comment

• I look like Martin Summers. Beat that.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• < Jim Carrey FTW.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Hello. I'm Special FBI Agent Francis York Morgan. You can call me York.

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-16-2010, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      ^ Yay! I always love his biting sarcasm.

Anyway, actually, per Mr. Spencer's (I feel like I don't know him enough to have me calling him John ) inquiry on my visitor wall, here is a picture of moi taken yesterday. I'm doing a stupid pose because we're working with a Photoshop-style program in Computer Apps and I had to work around a picture.

As you will see, sir... yeah, not quite like Chris Redfield. XD
                      I have that t-shirt.

Comment

• THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE BUTTA, Y'ALL

Comment

• Who the hell is that woman?

Comment

• I think I saw her on Oprah one day when I was flicking through channels. She's oddly happy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                              I think I saw her on Oprah one day when I was flicking through channels. She's oddly happy...
                              She's scary is what she is

Comment

• It's Paula Dean...She's from the Southern part of the United States (Georgia, I believe), and is on the Food Network. She is renowned for cooking things with A LOT of butter and grease...Basically, "good ole Southern cookin.'" She also has a few restaurants.

I actually met her sons when I worked in Downtown Charleston.

|AA|
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X