Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post

Me and some friends playing a board game called ZOMBIES!!! Which is good fun. As an amusing aside, my friend brought some figures from another game for us to use (he doesn't like the zombie ones) and I ended up playing as one that looked just like Wesker. Then we played Munchkin.

...why yes, I am a huge geek.
    Ah Zombies, such a fun board game; me and my friends did quite a few games back at Oast down in Kent (tabletop/warhammer/other club I use to attend a lot.) during special events. Amazing fun to see how your friends can easily get killed. I was down Kent this weekend and we had a good session of Exalted (tabletop RPG), speaking of events.

Comment

• Exalted is a fun game. Playing as a Demi-God has it's perks. Gonna be running or playing something at this club, Derby Gaming Club. Someone's talking about a Cthlhu game, although not the rules I'm used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        Wow what are all those trophies for??
        Academics and school art contests. There are a few soccer ones from when I was little.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
          Academics and school art contests. There are a few soccer ones from when I was little.
          Ha I knew there was some soccer ones. I have a few soccer trophies too from when I was about five or six
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• When I was a small child (14) all I wanted out of my life was to be Jill.

I thought I'd share because this makes me extremely happy. Hence why cam whoring comments are just rolling right off my back. I'm too pleased to care. One of my best friends made the costume and I altered the holster from a men's model so it would fit me.
            Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 04-13-2011, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Very nice, and if you personally want my opinion, that looks better than the Jill model.

Now the Jill fan boys will kill me.
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                When I was a small child (14) all I wanted out of my life was to be Jill.

I thought I'd share because this makes me extremely happy. Hence why cam whoring comments are just rolling right off my back. I'm too pleased to care. One of my best friends made the costume and I altered the holster from a men's model so it would fit me.
                ...That's some gorgeous cosplay you got there.

I'll give you props for it.

Comment

• That photo is sure to draw the attention of the Los Jilluminados, long after I sealed them away.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Can anyone say buxom beauty?

Haha, very nice.

And yes, Mr. Spencer. It takes a brave women to cosplay as Jill--cause I can't imagine the harassment it must generate! (Especially for Spif Zaya--my avatar!) There's just too many fanboys out in the blood cult of Los Jilluminados, filled with their strange, lewed fantasies that remained best unmentioned for the sake of one's sanity.
                    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-13-2011, 08:19 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Me and some friends playing a board game called ZOMBIES!!! Which is good fun. As an amusing aside, my friend brought some figures from another game for us to use (he doesn't like the zombie ones) and I ended up playing as one that looked just like Wesker. Then we played Munchkin.

...why yes, I am a huge geek.
                      Hey I have that exact same game, bought it a few years ago but never had anyone to play it with I just stare at the artwork on the cards lol.

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post

This picture makes me feel
                      Spoiler:

and
                      Spoiler:

Very nice, you did an excellent job on the costume.
                      Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2011, 04:01 PM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• *bangs fist on the table I'm sitting at, repeatedly*

Nice work there, WeskerSexyCheez

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                          Hey I have that exact same game, bought it a few years ago but never had anyone to play it with I just stare at the artwork on the cards lol.
                          The cards artwork is amazing. It's a good game, especially if you get some of the slightly mad addons (such as the one that allows you to add a small to the city, or a sewer system...or just combine it with HUMANS!!! for added amusement) so I strongly suggest you abduct some people and force them to play.

Comment

The cards artwork is amazing. It's a good game, especially if you get some of the slightly mad addons (such as the one that allows you to add a small to the city, or a sewer system...or just combine it with HUMANS!!! for added amusement) so I strongly suggest you abduct some people and force them to play.

We're playing some fucking ZOMBIES!!!

Yea I've seen alot of the exspansion packs at the local comic book store, I thought the city one you mentioned sounded very interesting...must play.
                            Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Ahaha, people's replies are both kind and hilarious. Thanks, dudebros.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post

Wowzers. Awesome. You should to a newer one

Comment

Working...
                                X