No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have lots of younger members. Always have. Hell, when I first joined I don't think I was legally allowed to play the RE series. Most of the time young members are simply old members with less birthdays, and act sensible and reasonable don't treat spelling and grammar as optional extras.

Most of the time.

Comment

• Most of the time :p.

When I joined THIA I must have been just about legal age in the UK to play the game, either 15 or 16 anyway.
      To be honest I can't remember.

Comment

• The first time I had played RE I had just turned 12. Got RE1 as a birthday present a few months after it's release <3 Now I'm 24. How time flies..

Comment

• Got into RE with RE2, played the Official UK Playstation Magazine demo of it *which had the licker scene censored but was still awesome*.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
            and a kid yoru age is on the THIA board? o.o
            We don't discriminate based on age here, only your actions/posting style. I was 12 when I first played RE1.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-27-2008, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• We discriminate on more important issues instead, like race and gender.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• I used to watch my brother play Resident Evil when he was 14 and I was 4.
                Myself, I think I'm quite mature for my age on many subjects; legal game age restrictions make no sence to me, well some like GTA I can understand, but I never understood Resident Evil's.

Comment

• Essentially it's too scary for a young child, I think. My kids aren't allowed to watch them. I just think it's irresponsible.

Comment

• Ok i'm gonna post an old pic and a new pic, the zombie pic was taken bout 3 years ago and the other about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by TheOrganization; 07-27-2008, 03:41 PM. Reason: pasted wrong codes

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Essentially it's too scary for a young child, I think. My kids aren't allowed to watch them. I just think it's irresponsible.
                      I respect that, you have the right mind of what your kids can watch and not.
                      Oh well...Keep the pictures coming dudes.

Woah dude, funky zombie. :3
                      I like the blood effects alot.

Comment

• hey guys!!! i post a picture in my metroflog (picture's blog) is dedicated to all of you!!! specially Gradon!!!! please sign!!!

Here is the Link:

Last edited by RE-Hiro; 07-28-2008, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Did you took the picture or are you the one of the Piramid Head cosplay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                            Did you took the picture or are you the one of the Piramid Head cosplay?
                            i just took the picture.

PLEASE SIGN THE PIC

Comment

• I'm hardly the most frequent poster... but here we go:

The second one is umm... a bit of a dodgy pose outside an Ayu concert in Tokyo

Comment

• Ayumi Hamasaki concert?
                                I wanna goto a Ami Suzuki one!!!
                                Or a-nation...Whens 2008's?
                                Cool photos anyway.
                                Last edited by Gradon; 07-28-2008, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X