Guy claims to have lived without food or water for 70 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy claims to have lived without food or water for 70 years

Prahlad Jani claims he has lived without food or drink for the past 70 years, yet I can't spend two hours playing World of Warcraft without having to pee. What could I possibly learn from this Indian holy man?

First reaction: Whaaat. My initial reaction was "B.S", but the fact he has survived in a controlled research facility for 15 days without water is quite bizarre. Hell, if I learned his trick, I could save a lot of money on food and drink.

My bad, that post above was me ^ but I am on Gareth's computer at the mo and didn't realise his account was logged in.

Comment

I smell bullshit. 70 years without calories and water is impossible, unless he can do photosynthesis or, since he baths regularly, the water is absorbed by the skin instead.

Comment

First reaction: This man is one giant step, ON THE PATH TO IMMORTALITY!!

I just love how the article has an overlying theme of MMO players, pretty much as an excuse for this content to be published in Kotaku.

Editor-in-Chief: "Well, there's gotta be SOMETHING about games in there!"

How amazing would it be however, to find out that a human being can subsist on solar energy (as this article suggests as one possibility)? It's just so hard to believe this, but man...

Comment

He makes MMOG's sound like an obsession.

Comment

Indian scientists.

Case closed.

Comment

Working...
            X