Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrathborne
    replied
    He said that the Alien DNA is in the film.

Leave a comment:

• GuardhouseMusic
    replied
    Apparently Ridley Scott is denying vehemently that this has anything to do with Alien.

Yet there's the derelict craft, and there's the same style of title graphics as the first movie. Worst secret keeping marketing campaign ever.

Leave a comment:

• Xander Ashford
    replied
    This looks fairly interesting. It almost reminds me of Dead Space in the sense that there seems to be some sort of religious artifact type of thing. Based on the trailer I watched on YouTube, I got the impression we go out looking for something, find it, and realize maybe we should have left it alone.

Almost like the Markers. Very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• TheBatMan
    replied
    Anyone notice the bald guy in the shot where the jockey chair rises up out of the pit? He is not wearing a helmet so I'm assuming he is not human. Is he one of the pilots? Scott has said many times before that what Dallas finds in the chair in Alien is a suit for an organism that is inside and not an actual creature itself.
    Last edited by TheBatMan; 12-22-2011, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    Amazing. Amazing. AMAZING. Can't wait for this movie.

BTW Music in this trailer is the same as in the very first Alien trailer. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    I remember when the films plot was about 2 men who were forced to become homosexual lovers for aliens who were doing weird experiments on human beings and then experimented with a face hugger and it destroyed everything and the one surviving man then spent the rest of the film trying to escape the chaos that ensued.

..then there was a revision of this idea that changed the characters from men to women. I'm actually not kidding about this plot.

Now there's this which could be ok...but I gotta say, I cant stand Charlize Theron.Sorry Stars, shes got the permanent pissed off/scowl look on her face that just pisses me off. She always looks the same in every film(cept monster) its like shes got the face of an angry mannequin.

Beign that Ridley Scotts track record as a director has been very 'mis's instead of 'hit' with me all i can do is wait and see.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-22-2011, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    started a topic Prometheus

Prometheus

Speculate away:

Personally I've no idea - it's clearly the derelict, but that doesn't look like LV426. And Charlize Theron is absolutely hot.

But it looks amazing, and I've all the faith for Ridley Scott to pull this off and blow our minds wide open.
Working...
X