Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil 0 Tentative Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil 0 Tentative Release Date

The release date haven't been officially announced yet for Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil 0, but a photo taken off Gamestop's computer have suggested that the date for the game is placed at Jan 26 next year.

As for the Resident Evil title below, it is the release date for RE: The Darkside Chronicles.

Jan 26 next year.
    Ridiculous.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well it's hardly surprising, there's obviously a lot of work yet to go into it!

Comment

Capcom's always has been rather funny about stretching out the release dates for re-releases. If I remember correctly, RE2 and RE3 for the gamecube came out in the month of Jan. 2003. I think there was an ad in them about RECVX "coming soon", yet it didn't come out until March 2004!

I see little difference here. RE0 was the first one released in japan in what? July 2008. Funny that it's the last one being released almost a year and a half later. Maybe they have some sort of superstition about releasing re-releases too short in concession.

EDIT***Whoah, that post had some real bad spelling errors! Guess that's what happens when you type away from the television.
        Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-14-2009, 05:53 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post

The release date haven't been officially announced yet for Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil 0, but a photo taken off Gamestop's computer have suggested that the date for the game is placed at Jan 26 next year.

As for the Resident Evil title below, it is the release date for RE: The Darkside Chronicles.
          It was the same for me when I originally found out about when DSC was going to be released the sheet had said 02/2010. But it wound up not being the case, so they could release it before, after or along with Darkside. Although I'm sure they will want to have everyone soak in the new title plenty before releasing Archives Zero.

Btw Stu you were right mostly, but February 2010 is still Winter 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
            Maybe they have some sort of superstition about rreleasing re-releases too short in concession.

On a serious note, are any of you all actually upset that the RE0 Archive game is not coming out any time soon? Or is it more of a mild bewilderment that Capcom is taking forever to release a port?

I imagine it's the latter, because RE0 sucks hardcore.

Comment

Meh, I really didn't like it myself on the gamecube, so I doubt having fancy schmancy controls is going to make any better for me. It wasn't the story or anything it was just the whole dropping shit everywhere that bugged me.

Comment

^Yeah, I played through it once on the Cube and haven't touched it since. It is a visually beautiful game, but the characters, story, gameplay, etc are all downers. Thus, the only way I would have picked it up again is if Capcom had packaged REmake and RE0 in a 2-for-1 Archives package.

Comment

I'm really not interested in this... Is not that I don't like RE0, but the deal here is that is just a lazy port. Not extra features like RE4 Wii, so I'll stick with my Gamecube version until I'm rich. LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I think the reason they're spacing out the release dates is simply to give Archives: REmake time to sell until DSC, and then give that time to sell before Archives: RE0 comes out. It would make sense, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                      Thus, the only way I would have picked it up again is if Capcom had packaged REmake and RE0 in a 2-for-1 Archives package.
                      Which is what they really should have done... $60 for both of them separately is so lame, but money is money to Capcom, so I shouldn't be surprised. Still, it sucks. I haven't even picked up the REmake port yet, because I refuse to spend $30-$35 on a game I already have. Hopefully eBay comes through for me soon. I've been trying to get one for, like, $12 but keeping missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Ridiculous.
                        Mass production?
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                          Which is what they really should have done... $60 for both of them separately is so lame, but money is money to Capcom, so I shouldn't be surprised. Still, it sucks. I haven't even picked up the REmake port yet, because I refuse to spend $30-$35 on a game I already have. Hopefully eBay comes through for me soon. I've been trying to get one for, like, $12 but keeping missing out.
                          60 bucks for both? Still is a great price compared to Mexico's price... it's 60 bucks FOR REmake ONLY...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Of course they want the more profitable release date, it's all about money.

Comment

RE0 re-release? what for? I didn't really like this game.. it's a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X