Resident Evil 3d : The Mercenaries Pack Shot & Limited Case Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 3d : The Mercenaries Pack Shot & Limited Case Pictures

Having just received my copy of the game directly from Capcom, I took some exclusive pictures of the limited edition case, along with the game itself. As you can see, my case is number 194 / 1000 (Thanks for the 500 limit, Capcom.)

Last edited by Borman; 06-27-2011, 02:53 PM.

Hope the game is fun dude. Keep us updated on how it plays etc.

Comment

It's actually addictive and challenging. Not such a far cry from either the RE4 or 5 mercenaries. True, it was a lazy effort in terms of core features and graphics (there are some huge framerate issues, some of the animations from a distance are just awful) but the fun gameplay's there.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        It's actually addictive and challenging. Not such a far cry from either the RE4 or 5 mercenaries. True, it was a lazy effort in terms of core features and graphics (there are some huge framerate issues, some of the animations from a distance are just awful) but the fun gameplay's there.
        Right on. The framerate thing is bad, really noticeable to be honest. But other than that, its fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
          Right on. The framerate thing is bad, really noticeable to be honest. But other than that, its fun.
          Has anyone tested the framerate with the 3D off vs on? I've noticed with Dead or Alive that the framerate takes a small dip when the 3D is turned on.
          sigpic

Comment

It doesnt make a difference for the distant people. First thing I tried Already beat all of the missions in the game though...

On another note, Revelations looks great

Comment

Well, that stinks! Thanks for the info.
              sigpic

Comment

The game does gain some antialiasing with the 3d mode off though, which is nice.

Comment

Looking forward to playing this tomorrow, anyone care to join me?

Comment

Only if I can 'borrow' your 3DS to play .

Comment

6.5 from IGN

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        6.5 from IGN

Complains about lack of story. Wow.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Yeah, because IGN has proved themselves a trusted competent video game reviewing site...god these guys suck so hard.

The "review" which was a paltry 5 1/2 paragraphs, just sits there complaining about everything, while there are legitimate complaints, it doesn't go beyond basic bitching.

If this is a proper review then the moon is a football.

Comment

HAHA! That's the case that inspired page after page of whining?

Comment

Fans complain about IGN review.

Film at 11.

Expecting more content from a glorified minigame being sold at full retail price is perfectly reasonable. Most, if not all, of her points are valid.
                              Last edited by Archelon; 06-28-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X