Fanfiction/Fanart Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfiction/Fanart Thread

So...am I the only one who enjoys writing RE fanfiction? Since I heard about DSC, I got a huge spurt of inspiration and my...fondness of a certain CVX character manifested itself once again. So, I've created this thread to share my works with the rest of the forum, and I would love to see what everyone else has come up with~! :3

These are two shorts that I wrote out in my English class. I'm working on two others that will be of some length...one's already about 15 pages long lol. I'll post those once I get the plot figured out and at least a decent portion of it written out.

I'm also open to constructive criticism, as I haven't really had a beta reader on either of these. So...any reviews are appreciated.

Hope you have fun sharing your works, and thanks for checking mine out~! =D

I'm attempting to do a novelization of Resident Evil 5:

Comment

Yami and Vogue, great fics! Well done!
      sigpic

Comment

Here's an RE fanfiction of mine:

The ending's totally rushed and it's definitely not my best work (that honor goes to my Pokemon Duology, IMO), but it's an adequate side-story in the RE universe and is somewhat reminiscent of S. D. Perry's style if you like that.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I wish more people would post fanart/fanfictions here!

I've been following Krauser and Leon's Twitter accounts, and I love Leon's apparent man-crush on Krauser. Heh-heh. So, I drew this yesterday:

I hope you all like it. Please excuse my shitty background skills.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post

Awesome! And the background isn't shitty. I absolutely love your style.

Comment

ahahahaha nice one

Comment

Pffft! Hahahaha~! It is most definitely obvious. I love how Krauser's like, "Oh FFS how much longer do I have to put UP WITH HIM?!"

...Also explains why Leon didn't want that overtime Ashley mentioned :B

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                  I wish more people would post fanart/fanfictions here!

I've been following Krauser and Leon's Twitter accounts, and I love Leon's apparent man-crush on Krauser. Heh-heh. So, I drew this yesterday:

HA! THAT'S RIDICULOUS (in a good way)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Awesome! And the background isn't shitty. I absolutely love your style.
                    Aw, thank you! I'm very flattered you like my style, AND my shitty background. ♥

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    ahahahaha nice one
                    Thanks so much!

Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                    HA! THAT'S RIDICULOUS (in a good way)!!!
                    Ha-ha! Ridiculous is my specialty, thank you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ha, oh my god, that's awesome. As is pretty much all of your stuff.

Comment

I'm currently in the process of writing a Resident Evil fanfic myself. It's not posted on FanFiction.net yet, but it's storyline will be serving as an "alternative ending" to the RE video-games plot line continuity, and it takes place a couple of years after RE5.

Comment

Most of my stuff's up on my DeviantArt account now, so...I'll have to put up some updates when I get my project up and running.

Comment

Keep most of my stuff on deviant art.

Comment

Art
                              Music videos

Nothing too special.

Comment

Working...
                              X